Who are we?
We play an integral role in the world of apps, and do things in style! Our client base encompasses startups as well as big enterprises across the globe. We ensure that all our clients achieve their business goals through Mobility. For a fast growing company that has been achieving laurels at regular intervals, we need dedicated and out of the box thinkers who can help us continue this journey with the same enthusiasm and more glory to follow.
Where do you fit in?
As an Android engineer you would not only be developing enduring social or business apps, but also changing the lives of many. We appeal to all kinds of app users and bring in the best user experience backed with fascinating designs. Currently we are looking for dedicated android engineers who can embrace our culture and also make a difference to our work.
Roles and Responsibility
As an android developer you would be responsible for our android applications – the product and its features. Being an integral part of the team you would:
- Contribute towards development and design of mobile applications and its features
- Develop engaging apps to help solve problems and meet client expectations
- Hands on work with project managers, designing team, and clients to implement the best possible solutions
- Working in an adaptable environment where you continuously strive to be more effective
- Be up-to-date with the latest contemporary android tools, current libraries and best practices
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in Computer Science and related fields
- Experience in android application development with Android SDK/ APIs/ Frameworks, Java and Eclipse
- A good understanding of UI patterns and guidelines pertaining Android designs
- Familiarity with APIs and google services
- Demonstrate basic skills of programming and OOP
- Create object-oriented design, development strategies, algorithm, data structures, and complexity analysis
- A good background in wire formats such as XML, JSON
- Know how of web services communication (HTTP, REST)
- Basic awareness of database design and data structures
- Basic knowledge of Subversion or Git
- Excellent communication skills.
If you find the above profile enticing, submit your job application today!