Business Analyst / Discovery Consultant (3+ Exp)
What's Our Prerequisite?
To fulfill this crucial business of their job profile a business analyst has to participate in internal sessions, felicitate interviews with stakeholders, analyze requirements, create functional specifications, construct flow diagrams and user scenarios. They need to be well equipped with a strong understanding of the entire lifecycle of themobile and web appdevelopment processes. These practices can be further used to foster better communication with technical and non-technical audience that can in-turn build the right platform to meet the business needs of clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience understanding user specifications requirement and converting them into system requirements, preparing Requirement Analysis, Functional Specifications design documents and Software Requirements Specifications
- Create documents that details out the business requirements, use cases and technical feasibilities of any enhancements required in the product
- Emphasis on requirements gathering through research, interviews, formal- informal joint application development (JAD) sessions, workshops and survey method with end users, SMEs, stakeholders and developers
- Wireframe creation and using tools like Balsamiq and Axure
- Handling gap analysis to map business requirements with software product features
- 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst, preferably for a mobile and web development company
- Highly skillful in preparing, sequence diagrams, use cases, activity diagrams, collaboration diagrams, and class diagrams
- Proficient in gap analysis, cost-benefit analysis, data analysis, process/system optimization and integration analysis, Risk Analysis, Feasibility Analysis,SWOT Analysis Impact Analysis, and Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Proficiency using MS office applications for daily activity, MS Visio for drawing flow diagrams and MS Project for prioritizing and managing individual tasks
- Experienced/exposed to in methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, RAD
- Demonstrated ability to work both in independent and team-oriented environments with well-developed organizational skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills
Mobisoft has formed a culture of its own in the past few years through efficient leaders who display remarkable conduct when tested for perfection. We are backed with a team of genius minds who come from various cultures. Employee strength and working towards their growth is thereby on the top list so as to ensure there is unison of ideas, values and respect.
If the above profile interests you, drop an application for us to further schedule a meeting.