Web Developer J2EE (2-5 Exp)
Mobisoft is looking for passionate engineers who are efficient problem solvers with a penchant for creativity. Our team comprises of leaders who work in unison with the team, besides sharing a great camaraderie with one and all. We wish to have someone who is excited to join such a culture. At heart we are hard-core geeks, passionate about technology and the incredible value-adds it brings in our lives. We would like to have aboard someone who is as passionate as we are!
If the profile interests you, here are listed some credentials for the ideal candidate.
- Developing, deploying and maintaining Java/J2EE based web applications
- Create solutions for the backend systems to support millions of users
- Estimate the work efforts at varied levels and entail in design evaluation, determining the architectures, lay-out and style controls
- Deploy the web applications on various types of production environment (Linux, Windows servers etc).
- Work in coordination with frontend developers in designing architecture and implement designing strategy
- Collaborate with people in other disciplines for the production and delivery of project deliverable.
Experience and Skills required
- Must have 2-5 year of experience in developing web application using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Must have experience in various frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and database technologies.
- Sound Knowledge of web deployment concepts, web services such as REST and SOAP APIs.
- Possess experience in developing social and location aware applications, which are scalable.
- Prior experience in any other frontend or backend technologies is an added advantage.
Mobisoft has formed a culture of its own in the past few years through efficient leaders who display remarkable conduct when tested for perfection. We are backed with a team of genius minds who come from various cultures. Employee strength and working towards their growth is thereby on the top list so as to ensure there is unison of ideas, values and respect.
If the above profile interests you, drop an application for us to further schedule a meeting.