We would like to bring to your notice that Mobisoft Infotech follows a merit-based employee recruitment practice with extensive screening steps. Mobisoft Infotech does not charge/accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the recruitment process.
It was observed that there has been an increase in recruitment fraud involving scammers who post fraudulent job openings, or who contact job-seekers with fake job offers. These individuals sometimes even conduct fraudulent interviews with an attempt to obtain personal information or money from the applicants. We have also noticed that certain individuals claiming to be from the Mobisoft Infotech Recruitment function are contacting prospective candidates pretending to represent Mobisoft Infotech with job offers.
In case you or any candidate receives any unsolicited or fraudulent communication regarding a job offer or an interview call against payment of money, please stay alert and recognize it as a scam. On receipt of an interview call, to prevent falling victim to the same, the candidate may take some measures such as visiting the official Mobisoft Infotech website to verify the source and authenticity.
Disclaimer: How to identify Recruitment Fraud
- Mobisoft Infotech never requests for fees for any purpose during or after the hiring process. Mobisoft Infotech will never request money for the opportunity to apply or work
- The hiring process involves at least two interviews (virtual or in-person). Mobisoft Infotech will not request for an interview on any instant messaging applications.
- The Mobisoft Infotech Recruitment team corresponds from email addresses with the domain “@mobisoftinfotech.com”. However, there is also a possibility of scammers to display the sent email domain address as “@mobisoftinfotech.com” fraudulently. Nevertheless, receiving emails will be possible only with the legitimate “@mobisoftinfotech.com” domain. In case any generic email ID ending with Gmail/Yahoo domain is copied while receiving a job offer or interview call, please be alert on the likelihood of a scammer.
- The Mobisoft Infotech Recruitment team does not request or require personal documents like bank account details, tax forms or credit card information as part of the recruitment process.
Please be aware of the following important information:
- Official Communication Channels: Mobisoft Infotech communicates through official channels only. All legitimate correspondence will come from our registered email domains and official social media accounts. Be cautious of emails or messages sent from unofficial or personal email addresses.
- Job Offers: Mobisoft Infotech follows a comprehensive recruitment process that includes interviews, background checks, and official offer letters. We do not make unsolicited job offers without prior application or interview.
- Request for Personal or Financial Information: Mobisoft Infotech will never ask for your personal or financial information, such as bank account details, social security numbers, or credit card information, through unsolicited communications or during the initial stages of recruitment.
- Upfront Payments: Mobisoft Infotech does not require applicants to make any form of payment as part of the recruitment process. Beware of any requests for payment, including fees for application processing, visas, or medical examinations.
- Verification: To ensure the legitimacy of any recruitment communication claiming to be from Mobisoft Infotech, we encourage you to independently verify the information by contacting our official HR department or visiting our website for authentic job postings.
- Report Fraudulent Activities: If you suspect any recruitment fraud or have received suspicious communications claiming to be from Mobisoft Infotech, we urge you to report it immediately. Contact our HR department directly using the official contact details provided on our website ( mobisoftinfotech.com).
Protecting the integrity of our recruitment process and the well-being of our community members is of utmost importance to us. We are actively working to address this issue and cooperating with the appropriate authorities to investigate and take necessary action against those involved in fraudulent activities.
If you believe you have been a victim of a recruitment fraud, you are requested to approach the law enforcement agencies in your country immediately.
Please share this information with your network and help us in spreading awareness about recruitment fraud. Together, we can create a safe and secure environment for job seekers.